I thought I would try and summarise everything we’ve got coming up over the next few months so that its in one place! I make sure all of our courses are listed as events on our Facebook page and I update the website when we arrange new dates however, I thought a blog post would work too as we’ve done a lot of new course dates in the last few days!
- 4th: Monday Kids Club, Good Citizen and Polite Puppies course
- 5th: Tuesday Good Citizen and Polite Puppies course
- 6th: Social Walk at 1pm -2pm
- 10th: Fun Dog Show starting at 10.30am
- 14th: First Aid Seminar at 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- 5th: Understanding Canine Behaviour at 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- 16th: Monday Kids Club, Good Citizen and Polite Puppies course
- 17th: Tuesday Good Citizen and Polite Puppies course
- 13th: Social Walk at 1pm – 2pm
- 1st: Social Walk at 1pm – 2pm
- 4th: Recall Workshop at 10am – 2pm
- 21st: Understanding, preventing and reducing separation related behaviour problems
Our brand new Kids Club course is a 6 week course that runs from 4pm – 5pm on a Monday afternoon and is tailored specifically for children. The course will include teaching a variety of fun tricks and life skills as well as teaching children about dog body language and how to understand what their dogs are trying to tell them. The class is limited to 6 in total and we ask that dogs are sociable with other dogs and people. Its a really great course for any children who want to have fun learning together with their dog.
We will have some other courses including nutrition seminars, gundog workshops, sniffer dog workshops and some agility workshops coming up over the summer months as well but we are just waiting to finalise dates on these.